For LANDSCAPERS, HARDSCAPERS, and CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES: The H-2B program provides a way to legally attain foreign labor for up to ten months to meet your seasonal, peak load, intermittent or one-time occurrence labor demands.

If you are having trouble finding qualified U.S. employees to work for your landscape, hardscape or construction company, don’t risk your livelihood by hiring illegal immigrants. The H-2B program offers you a great solution for labor shortages—the legal way!

What is the H-2B Program?

The H-2B program allows you—the non-agricultural employer—to apply for temporary non-immigrant visas for foreign workers, including workers from countries such as Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, and 81 other countries. Your workers will be eligible to apply for a driver’s license and social security numbers once they arrive in the U.S.

You may employ these workers here in the United States for up to ten months each year, depending on your labor needs. For example, a construction company may need workers for a ten month period whereas a landscaper may only need workers during peak planting season. Our experienced staff will help you determine the right timeframe for your needs.

The process generally takes 120 days from initial application until workers can be present on your worksite.

To participate in this program, your company needs the following:

  • - A Federal Employer Identification Number (which we can help you attain if you do not have one)
  • - Workers Compensation coverage
  • - Seasonal peak load, intermittent or one-time occurrence labor demands

The following types of industries can participate in this program:

  • - Landscapers
  • - Construction companies
  • - Hardscapers
  • - Cleaning companies
  • - Amusement parks
  • - Forest and conservation
  • - Restaurants
  • - Production companies
  • - Freight companies

Get started solving your labor shortage issue today! Give us a call or submit the requested information to us below to get started.

  • *
  • *
  • *